Sharing Facebook posts on your Blogger site is much simpler than it seems. Just make sure that the Facebook post you want to share is publicly posted, and that you have a Facebook account.
Today I’m featuring a timely effect by one of our favorite designers, Paul Crowe of Spice Up Your Blog.
This easy tutorial by Abdul Rafay shows us how to add an expandable social sharing widget to your Blogger site, allwing you and your readers to drive more traffic to your blog.
- How to Personalize Your ‘Showing Posts with Label’ Header
- How to Install a Google Translate Button in Blogger
- Embed Your Vine Videos In Blogger (Android)
- Changing Post Content Column Width Via Template Designer
- How to Add a jQuery Plugin to Show YouTube on Your Site
- How to Add Cool Page Peel Effect
- How to Automatically Share Your Blogger Blog Posts to Google+
- Add an Animated Flash Clock to Your Blogger Site
- Add An Animated Sliding Underline To Your Text Or Headings
- How to Add Google Custom Search in Blogger
This Generator Will generate you a code that you can use in blogspot to add static twitter badge